Optimized for high lumen directional lighting applications, the XLamp XP-G LED set a new standard for light output and efficacy in a small form factor LED.
345 lumens at 1 A. High light output and efficacy in single-die LED. Typical efficacy up to 132 lm/W
- Viewing angle (FWHM) …. 125 degrees
- Temperature coefficient of voltage … -2.1 mV/°C
- DC forward current …1000 mA
- Reverse voltage .. 5V
- Forward voltage (@ 350 mA) … 3.0V Typical
- Forward voltage (@ 1000 mA) … 3.3V Typical
“Cree LEDs combine highly efficient InGaN materials with proprietary substrates to deliver superior price/performance for high-intensity LEDs….”
Product line include lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting Solutions. They also have semiconductors for wireless and power applications.