Switching power supplies are power supplies switched by high-speed semiconductor switches. They are the most common type of compact, lightweight, high-efficiency power supply.
Uninterruptible power systems (UPS) are backup power supplies that use a built-in battery to stably supply continuous clean power to connected devices when the regular supply power shuts down due to a power failure or other power problem. TDK-Lambda offers both these types of power supplies”.
CME150-24 – Single output AC-DC converter 150 – TDK Lambda
Output voltage of 24V at Max output current of 6.3A and Efficiency of 82%
- Leakage current 0.3mA or less (at 265VAC)
- Medical safety standard (IEC60601-1) approved.
- Max output power 151.2W
- Input voltage range AC 85 – 265 V
- Input voltage range DC 120 – 370 V
- Input frequency 47 – 63 Hz