Hammond makes quality Transformers since decades. The History of Hammond is as old as the boom of Audio and Video products and the evolution of Consumer electronics itself.
They also make Chokes – Reactors, Classic Tube Transformers, Pulse Transform and Instrument Transformers which are used in Measuring AC Voltage and Current.
Hammond Mfg – Power Transformer L.V PCB Mount
- 20 output voltages to choose from (5 – 120VAC R.M.S.)
- Six VA size models available from – 1.1 to 36VA
- Both series operate on 50/60 Hz current
- Low profile, split bobbin design.
- Dual winding secondaries, non-concentrically wound
- Units are designed so that all windings must be used
- Low primary to secondary coupling – no electrostatic shield required.
- Choice of primary 115 or 230V – 50/60 Hz operation.
- High insulation – Hipot of 2,500V RMS.
- Class B insulation – 130 degrees C.
- Hammond 162 and 164 Series
Hammond Manufacturing is a leading manufacturer of industrial enclosures, electronic enclosures, rack cabinets, transformers, outlet strips and climate control products.
Hammond Mfg. Co. Inc
Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited
394 Edinburgh Rd North Guelph, Ontario, N1H 1E5 Canada
Electrocube is among the industry’s most-respected design manufacturers of passive electrical components for a wide range of standard and custom applications.
Electrocube – Custom Film Capacitors EMI Filters
Electrocube manufactures made-to-order, one-of-a-kind precision components, They custom-design and manufacture fill capacitors and RC networks as well as transformers.
- Film Capacitors, AC/DC, IGBT, Banks
- EMI Filters, High Rel. Custom
- Foil Transformers, Transformer Rectifier Units
- RC (Resistor Capacitor) Networks, Circuit Protection
- Many other related custom products
Custom EMI Filters
Full custom design, manufacture and testing, complete inductor winding and filter production facilities.
3366 Pomona Blvd. Pomona CA 91768
Schott Magnetics designs and manufactures custom and standard inductors, transformers, coils, toroid magnetics, chokes and custom designed magnetic components.
Schott Magnetics – Inductors Transformers Coils
Cost effective transformers and inductors for the power supply, avionics, military, medical, test & measurement, industrial, automotive and commercial applications.
“Schott began as a part-time home business in 1946 by its founder, Oscar A. Schott. Due to Oscar’s unique talents in electrical engineering, many companies approached Oscar to build prototype transformers and coils. In 1951, Schott became a full time corporation.”
SMU1330 Series Drum Core Inductors
High energy storage and low resistance, Ideal for DC-DC step-up or step-down conversion, Reliable surface mounting, flat top for pick and place.
Schott Sales and Engineering
210 St. Olaf Ave, N. Canby, MN 56220, USA.