Here is a 12V, 25A, Single Output Isolated DC/DC Converter, Positive polarity from Murata Power.
HPQ-12/25-D48PBH-C – Murata Power Solutions
“Advanced automated surface mount assembly and planar magnetics deliver galvanic isolation rated at 2250 Vdc for basic insulation. To power digital systems, the outputs offer fast settling to current steps and tolerance of higher capacitive loads. Excellent ripple and noise specifications assure compatibility to CPU’s, ASIC’s, programmable logic and FPGA’s. ..”
- Industry standard quarter brick 2.3 x 1.45 x 0.49 open frame package
- Wide range 36 to 75 V DC input voltages with 2250 Volt Basic isolation
- Up to 300 Watts total output power
- High efficiency (94.5%) synchronous rectifier topology
- Stable no-load operation with no required external components
A 250 watt, open frame, single output AC/DC power supply in an industry standard 4 x 7 format. This chassis mount power supply has a 85-264 AC volt Wide-range input AC input with power factor correction.
It is medical rated with an operating temperature range of 0 – 70 °C and up to 86% efficiency. The NLP250N-99S12J is Rohs 6/6 compliant.
- AC Input – Wide-range Inputs: 85 – 264 AC
- Outputs: – 12 Volts, 21 Amps, 250 Watts.
- Efficiency: – 86%
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 7 x 4 x 1.5 in
Sager Power Systems
Sager Power Systems is a specialized group within Sager Electronics focused solely on power supplies. They offer over 15,000 world-class AC/DC and DC/DC standard solutions from leading power supply manufacturers, and is able to evaluate and specify standard and value added solutions.