MZS is an EMI RFI Filter for equipment designed to conform EMI regulations such as VCCI, CISPR, FCC, EN, etc. These are mounted within Control Panels or Cabinets. Metal Enclosures that are grounded are Ideal for use along with this filter.
Swicth Boards and Meter Boxes also can use this for lines going to Sensitive Equipment. These along with MCB and ELCB make Mains Power Safer and Cleaner. – delabs
- Attenuation effect against high voltage pulse noise.
- Attenuates conductive emission from power supply.
- Leakage current:1mA max..(250V,60Hz)
- Rated Current – 6-20A Type Numbers
- Leakage Current 1mA max at AC250V 60Hz
from TDK Lambda
3-9-1, Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0023, JAPAN