Hammond makes quality Transformers since decades. The History of Hammond is as old as the boom of Audio and Video products and the evolution of Consumer electronics itself.
They also make Chokes – Reactors, Classic Tube Transformers, Pulse Transform and Instrument Transformers which are used in Measuring AC Voltage and Current.
Hammond Mfg – Power Transformer L.V PCB Mount
- 20 output voltages to choose from (5 – 120VAC R.M.S.)
- Six VA size models available from – 1.1 to 36VA
- Both series operate on 50/60 Hz current
- Low profile, split bobbin design.
- Dual winding secondaries, non-concentrically wound
- Units are designed so that all windings must be used
- Low primary to secondary coupling – no electrostatic shield required.
- Choice of primary 115 or 230V – 50/60 Hz operation.
- High insulation – Hipot of 2,500V RMS.
- Class B insulation – 130 degrees C.
- Hammond 162 and 164 Series
Hammond Manufacturing is a leading manufacturer of industrial enclosures, electronic enclosures, rack cabinets, transformers, outlet strips and climate control products.
Hammond Mfg. Co. Inc
Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited
394 Edinburgh Rd North Guelph, Ontario, N1H 1E5 Canada
“Series 08-02 bimetal disc thermostats feature current capacities up to 12A at 240VAC measuring .350″ in height. An optional epoxy seal provides additional protection against contamination.”
Bimetal disc thermostats – Series 08-02 – Fenwal Controls
These are Vibration and shock resistant and have Automatic reset. The factory preset temperature values can be ordered in the range of 35° to 350°F or 2° to 176°C.
Fenwal Controls are known for high quality and reliable products. They have standard and custom engineered gas ignition and temperature controls for many industries including HVAC, hydronics, etc.
Fenwal Controls, Kidde-Fenwal Inc.
400 Main Street, Ashland MA 01721, USA
Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands is a global leader in healthcare, lifestyle and technology, delivering products, services and solutions through the brand promise of “sense and simplicity”.
Philips – Tech Innovator and Inventor
The company was founded in 1891 by Gerard Philips, a maternal cousin of Karl Marx, in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Its first products were light bulbs ‘and other electrotechnical equipment’. Its first factory remains as a museum.
Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. – Wikipedia
What is a LED? How does it work? Learn about the LED basics Discover everything you need to know about the LED phenomenon.