“Series 08-02 bimetal disc thermostats feature current capacities up to 12A at 240VAC measuring .350″ in height. An optional epoxy seal provides additional protection against contamination.”
Bimetal disc thermostats – Series 08-02 – Fenwal Controls
These are Vibration and shock resistant and have Automatic reset. The factory preset temperature values can be ordered in the range of 35° to 350°F or 2° to 176°C.
Fenwal Controls are known for high quality and reliable products. They have standard and custom engineered gas ignition and temperature controls for many industries including HVAC, hydronics, etc.
Fenwal Controls, Kidde-Fenwal Inc.
400 Main Street, Ashland MA 01721, USA
They have two types, High Power Density for a large current discharge. High Energy Density for a long backup time. Over a million Charge/Discharge cycles. High Efficiency. Capable of fully discharging to zero volts.
EverCAP – Double Layer Capacitors – Nichicon
Some things to note for a design engineer. The EDLC or Electric Double Layer Capacitors …
- Note Specified Endurance and end of life.
- Excess Vibration can alter Specs, Damage.
- Caution – Never Exceed Maximum temperature.
- Specs are very dependent on Temperature.
- Maintain Low ripple current on Charge/Discharge.
- It is Polarized like a Electrolytic cap.
- No Heating Parts or Heatsink near the Cap.
JC Series Evercap from Nichicon
This is a snap-in terminal type. Good voltage holding property. Suitable for quick charge and discharge.
- Temperature range : -25°C to + 60°C
- Capacitance : 15F to 150F
- Voltage : 2.5V
- Leakage Current – 0.5 mA
From – Nichicon