Tyco Electronics designs, manufactures and markets engineered electronic components, these are passive electronic components which include connectors and interconnect systems, relays, switches, circuit protection devices, touchscreens, sensors, and wire and cable.
- Electronic Components, Electromechanical
- Copper and Fiber Network Solutions
- Advanced Communications Systems
The 10 Gb/s active cable assemblies will operate over a data rate of 2.5 to 10 Gb/s per lane with an aggregate data rate of 40 Gb/s in each direction.
- 4 transmit and 4 receive channels at 5 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s per channel
- Industry standard SFF-8470 electrical connector and QSFP Connector
- Internally terminated optics – no optical connector to clean
- Differential data I/O per InfiniBand version 1.2.1
- Asynchronous, internally AC coupled inputs and outputs