MZS is an EMI RFI Filter for equipment designed to conform EMI regulations such as VCCI, CISPR, FCC, EN, etc. These are mounted within Control Panels or Cabinets. Metal Enclosures that are grounded are Ideal for use along with this filter.
MZS Single Phase Noise Filter – TDK Lambda
Swicth Boards and Meter Boxes also can use this for lines going to Sensitive Equipment. These along with MCB and ELCB make Mains Power Safer and Cleaner. – delabs
- Attenuation effect against high voltage pulse noise.
- Attenuates conductive emission from power supply.
- Leakage current:1mA max..(250V,60Hz)
- Rated Current – 6-20A Type Numbers
- Leakage Current 1mA max at AC250V 60Hz
from TDK Lambda
3-9-1, Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0023, JAPAN
ISO 9001-2000 Certified Manufacturer of EMI filters and electronic and electromechanical systems.
WEMS – EMI filters and Electronic Manufacturing
“EMI / RFI Filter Division designs and manufactures high reliability input, output, powerline and signal line filters intended for military, aerospace, and high end industrial applications.”
Contract Manufacturing facilities of Wems Include –
- Mechanical and Electronic Engineering
- PCB Design & Assembly
- Thru-hole Board Assembly
- Surface Mount Assembly
- Inspection & Testing to Aerospace, Military and Medical Standards
Box Build Specialists WEMS Manufacturing facilities offer total vertical integration.
Contract Manufacturing Division encompasses a wide variety of skills and technologies, including high voltage, high current, hydrolics, pneumatics and complete system assembly.
4650 West Rosecrans Ave. Hawthorne, CA 90250