“Shallco was formed and incorporated by John S. Shallcross in June of 1967 with an attenuator product line acquired from Shallcross Manufacturing Company…”
Shallco snap-action switches comprise assemblies of electrically insulated stators and rotors as an integral assembly with a drive mechanism that indexes the rotors in 90 degree increments.
- Positions: 2 to 4, up to 12 poles
- Double wiping contacts, low contact resistance
- Current ratings to 200 amperes
- Rapid make and break action
- AC and DC switching
- Many circuit variations available