High Performance Connectors for demanding applications in medical equipment, industrial instrumentation, measuring and testing devices, telecommunication… etc.
History – 1954: Foundation and First Sealed Connector – Walter Werner Fischer, a Swiss engineer, founded the company in 1954.
Plastic housing providing a high degree of electrical insulation and shock-protection
Impervious to thousands of sterilization cycles, Color coding system for easy identification,
Completely intermates with the metal-shell series.
Chemin du Glapin 20 Saint-Prex, Vaud 1162 Switzerland