A leading manufacturer of industrial enclosures, electronic enclosures, racks & rack cabinets, transformers, outlet strips and climate control products.
Hammond – Racks Enclosures Transformers
1917 – Hammond Manufacturing traces it’s roots back to a small basement shop set-up during the years of the First World War by Oliver S. Hammond – tool & die maker by day and amateur inventor by night. (Yep…Fred’s dad!!! For those who knew him – famous radio amateur VE3HC) The company became O.S. Hammond & Son and soon…. Hammond Mfg. History
Transformers Power Line, Regulating, Chokes & Reactors, Audio, Class 2, Pulse, Instrument “Classic” Tube and Cross references.
- Racks, Rack Cabinets & Accessories
- Diecast Aluminum Enclosures
- NEMA Rated – Electrical Enclosures
- Watertight Non-Metalic
Hammond Museum of Radio
Hammond Mfg. Co. Inc.
475 Cayuga Rd. #100 Cheektowaga, NY 14225-1309. USA
Here is a 12V, 25A, Single Output Isolated DC/DC Converter, Positive polarity from Murata Power.
HPQ-12/25-D48PBH-C – Murata Power Solutions
“Advanced automated surface mount assembly and planar magnetics deliver galvanic isolation rated at 2250 Vdc for basic insulation. To power digital systems, the outputs offer fast settling to current steps and tolerance of higher capacitive loads. Excellent ripple and noise specifications assure compatibility to CPU’s, ASIC’s, programmable logic and FPGA’s. ..”
- Industry standard quarter brick 2.3 x 1.45 x 0.49 open frame package
- Wide range 36 to 75 V DC input voltages with 2250 Volt Basic isolation
- Up to 300 Watts total output power
- High efficiency (94.5%) synchronous rectifier topology
- Stable no-load operation with no required external components