“Shallco was formed and incorporated by John S. Shallcross in June of 1967 with an attenuator product line acquired from Shallcross Manufacturing Company…”
Shallco – Manufacturer of Switches Breakers
Shallco snap-action switches comprise assemblies of electrically insulated stators and rotors as an integral assembly with a drive mechanism that indexes the rotors in 90 degree increments.
Snap-Action Power Switches
- Positions: 2 to 4, up to 12 poles
- Double wiping contacts, low contact resistance
- Current ratings to 200 amperes
- Rapid make and break action
- AC and DC switching
- Many circuit variations available
308 Components Dr Smithfield NC 27577, USA
Developing and manufacturing devices that protect electronic circuits and applications from harm caused by overcurrent and overvoltage events..
Littelfuse – Fuses Varistors Protectors Suppressors
Littelfuse has developed solutions in the circuit protection area for many industries. They Include Automotive, Digital Consumer Electronics, Electrical, Industrial Electronics and Telecommunications.
Products Include –
- Gas Plasma Arresters (GDTs)
- Silicon Avalanche Diode (SADs)
- High Reliability and Military Components.
8755 West Higgins Road, Suite 500 Chicago, Illinois 60631 United States