Manufactures electric resistance tubular heating elements; a tubular element is often referred to as a CalRod® element. Offer a full line of electric heating products. The list includes immersion heaters, flange heaters, screw plug heaters, tubular elements, finned tubular elements, tank heaters, and oven heaters. Established in 1989.
Finned Tubular Heating Elements are the most versatile, dependable and rugged of any heat generating device. These qualities make Finned Tubular Heating Elements an ideal heat source for many applications. Finned Tubular Heating Elements are the core of the most common heating solutions found today.
Why Are Finned Tubular Heating Elements So Widely Accepted For Process Heating?
- Extremely rugged
- Can be formed into many unique and complex shapes
- Can be finned for improved forced air heat transfer
- Easy to precisely control the heat output to perfectly match your process requirements
- Low capital cost
- Negligible maintenance
- Can be used in virtually every industrial environment up to about 1000°F (540°C)
- Has a proven track record of over many years and applications.
ASB Heating Elements Ltd.
20 Bethridge Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1N1, Canada