Manufacturer of a broad line of electronic interconnects including High Speed, Micro, Edge Card, Rugged/Power, Cable/Wire/Flex, IP68 Sealed, I/O, and RF Components and Cables. Three categories – High speed (signal integrity), Micro pitch, and Rugged / Power products.
Samtec – Specialized Electronic Interconnects
Bulls Eye Test point system for reduced board trace lengths, higher performance and lower cost compared to traditional SMA test systems. The high-density array designs provide up to 4x the high-bandwidth signals in the same real estate as SMA connectors.
520 Park East Boulevard, P.O. Box 1147, New Albany, IN 47151-1147, USA
MZS is an EMI RFI Filter for equipment designed to conform EMI regulations such as VCCI, CISPR, FCC, EN, etc. These are mounted within Control Panels or Cabinets. Metal Enclosures that are grounded are Ideal for use along with this filter.
MZS Single Phase Noise Filter – TDK Lambda
Swicth Boards and Meter Boxes also can use this for lines going to Sensitive Equipment. These along with MCB and ELCB make Mains Power Safer and Cleaner. – delabs
- Attenuation effect against high voltage pulse noise.
- Attenuates conductive emission from power supply.
- Leakage current:1mA max..(250V,60Hz)
- Rated Current – 6-20A Type Numbers
- Leakage Current 1mA max at AC250V 60Hz
from TDK Lambda
3-9-1, Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0023, JAPAN
Manufactures electric resistance tubular heating elements; a tubular element is often referred to as a CalRod® element. Offer a full line of electric heating products. The list includes immersion heaters, flange heaters, screw plug heaters, tubular elements, finned tubular elements, tank heaters, and oven heaters. Established in 1989.
ASB Heating Elements Limited
Finned Tubular Heating Elements are the most versatile, dependable and rugged of any heat generating device. These qualities make Finned Tubular Heating Elements an ideal heat source for many applications. Finned Tubular Heating Elements are the core of the most common heating solutions found today.
Why Are Finned Tubular Heating Elements So Widely Accepted For Process Heating?
- Extremely rugged
- Can be formed into many unique and complex shapes
- Can be finned for improved forced air heat transfer
- Easy to precisely control the heat output to perfectly match your process requirements
- Low capital cost
- Negligible maintenance
- Can be used in virtually every industrial environment up to about 1000°F (540°C)
- Has a proven track record of over many years and applications.
ASB Heating Elements Ltd.
20 Bethridge Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1N1, Canada